- Investigative Journalism
- Partner Articles
- The Election Petition
AfriCOG’s vision is to foster permanent civic vigilance. To this end, AfriCOG must build long-term knowledge generation and information brokerage capacity and standing advocacy capacity.
These goals entail:
· Becoming the lead regional resource centre for information on governance and anti-corruption reform.
· Building a public information system that is open, accessible and usable by different stakeholders.
· Building and maintaining a lean but efficient and effective secretariat.
Pursuits under this function will include:
· Development of the Board with balanced representation in terms of gender and expertise.
· Development and approval of institutional policies and procedure documents.
· Recruitment of a Research Manager.
· Resource mobilisation using the strategic plan as a marketing tool.
· Capacity building of staff on various skills.