This component services the foregoing components by creating avenues for publicising the results of work. The focus is to provide relevant, objective, accessible and professionally packaged information to a variety of stakeholders to suit identified information needs.
Sample activities under this docket include:
· Published policy briefings for Members of Parliament and other stakeholders.
· Press briefing kits for media and advocacy NGOs.
· Issue papers and digests synthesising research findings.
· Information alerts on pressing issues of public concern.
· Situational analysis reports.
· Periodical bulletins.
· A regularly updated website showcasing AfriCOG’s products.
· Radio shows.
· Presentations at public forums such as lectures and seminars.
· Media advertisements and statements.